Apply for Representation

Step 1: Screen for conflicts and income eligibility

Eligibility Form



of Case

Payment of

Client Fee


Assigned to Attorney &


This form will be used to determine if you qualify to apply for our services. If you qualify, our office will email you an application.

You must be a US Citizen, or other legal status, to apply to our Domestic Relations full-representation program or qualify for our Bridge the Gap program. 


If your are eligible, your application will be sent to the email you provided. If you do not have an email or need a paper application, please indicate so on the Eligibility Form.

All done? Get a jump-start on your application by collecting the Required Documents.

Check your status by visiting (requires an Application Number from the above Eligibility Form)